Wednesday, May 11: Afternoon experience and evening cocktail
All day Thursday, May 12: full day of talks and conversation breaks in the TimesCenter theater on West 41st Street in Manhattan
Friday morning, May 13, "deep dive" breakout sessions in venues around New York City
- Join other attendees in kicking off Gel 2016 with an interactive experience. To be held somewhere in New York City starting (approximately) mid-afternoon on Wednesday.
- 6:30pm - 8pm
- Raise a glass for the opening party!
- 8:15am - 9am
Sign-in and coffee
- Good morning! Grab some coffee and meet other attendees before we get started.
- 9am - 10:30am
- First set of speakers on stage at the TimesCenter.
- 10:30am - 11am
- Meet other attendees and grab coffee and a snack.
- 11am - 12:30pm
- Second set of speakers on stage.
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Lunch, by Dropbox
- Organic, locally sourced lunch for all attendees downstairs at the TimesCenter. Sponsored by Dropbox.
- 1:30pm - 3pm
- Third set of speakers on stage.
- 3pm - 3:30pm
- Grab a snack and sign up for a Friday morning event.
- 3:30pm - 5pm
- Fourth set of speakers on stage.
- 5pm - 7pm
- Discuss the day's themes with other attendees. With a drink.
- 9am to 12pm
Deep-dive breakout groups
- Friday "Deep-Dive" Experiences - hosted at various partner venues.
(Optional) Lunch meetup
- We'll announce a location for everyone to meet up before heading home! (While Thursday lunch & cocktails are covered by Gel, this Friday lunch is for attendees to buy for themselves - bring some cash.)
More: Speakers / Sign up for Gel 2016 / What is Gel? / Videos
Sponsorship inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org