- 6:30pm - 8pm
Opening party, by Slack
- Join other attendees at the opening party to kick off the Gel experience! Sponsored by Slack.
Wednesday evening, April 22: welcome cocktail at the TimesCenter (242 W. 41st St, between 7th and 8th Aves - see map)
All day Thursday, April 23: full day of talks and conversation breaks in the TimesCenter theater (see Thursday speaker list)
Friday morning, April 24, "deep dive" breakout sessions in venues around New York City (see Friday session list)
- 8:15am - 9am
Sign-in and coffee
- Good morning! Grab some coffee and meet other attendees before we get started.
- 9am - 10:30am
- First set of speakers on stage at the TimesCenter.
- 10:30am - 11am
- Meet other attendees and grab coffee and a snack.
- 11am - 12:30pm
- Second set of speakers on stage.
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Lunch, by Dropbox
- Organic, locally sourced lunch for all attendees downstairs at the TimesCenter. Sponsored by Dropbox.
- 1:30pm - 3pm
- Third set of speakers on stage.
- 3pm - 3:30pm
- Grab a snack and sign up for a Friday morning event.
- 3:30pm - 5pm
- Fourth set of speakers on stage.
- 5pm - 7pm
- Discuss the day's themes with other attendees. With a drink.
- 9am to 12pm
Deep-dive breakout groups
- Friday "Deep-Dive" Experiences - hosted at Betaworks, The Hired Guns, Prehype, Etsy, and The Centre for Social Innovation (see details).
(Optional) Lunch meetup
- We'll announce a location for everyone to meet up before heading home!
Sponsorship inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org