- 6:30pm - 8pm
- Join other attendees with a welcome drink to kick off the Gel experience!
Wednesday evening, April 22: welcome cocktail at the TimesCenter
All day Thursday, April 23: full day of talks and conversation breaks in the TimesCenter theater
Friday morning, April 24, "deep dive" breakout sessions in venues around the city:
• Technology and innovation, and the power of failure, hosted at betaworks
• Social entrepreneurship and unlocking the power of a community, hosted at Centre for Social Innovation
• Applying themes and learnings from Gel to your career, hosted at The Hired Guns
• ...and more
Detailed day-by-day agenda below.
- 8:15am - 9am
Sign-in and coffee
- Good morning! Grab some coffee and meet other attendees before we get started.
- 9am - 10:30am
- First set of speakers on stage at the TimesCenter.
- 10:30am - 11am
- Meet other attendees and grab coffee and a snack.
- 11am - 12:30pm
- Second set of speakers on stage.
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Organic, locally sourced lunch for all attendees downstairs at the TimesCenter, provided by Cleaver Company.
- 1:30pm - 3pm
- Third set of speakers on stage.
- 3pm - 3:30pm
- Grab a snack and sign up for a Friday morning event.
- 3:30pm - 5pm
- Fourth set of speakers on stage.
- 5pm - 7pm
- Discuss the day's themes with other attendees. With a drink.
- 9:30am - 12pm
(Optional) Deep-dive breakout groups
- Breakout groups, hosted at several different NYC venues (see above), allowing for deeper exploration of various topics.
(Optional) Lunch meetup
- We'll announce a location for everyone to meet up before heading home!
Attendees traveling to NYC can use our hotel discounts (available through March 11 only).
Sponsorship inquiries: email@example.com